- Circumnavigators Club is a club for those who have circled the globe. Their web site is: http://circumnavigators.org/
- The Travelers’ Century Club is for those who have visited 100 or more countries. Their web site is: http://travelerscenturyclub.
- The Explorers Club promotes the scientific exploration of land, sea, air, and space by supporting research and education in the physical, natural and biological sciences. Web site is: https://explorers.org/
- The National Professional Travelers Association is for business traveler networking. Web site is: Http://www.NPTA.com -- Qualified business travelers with Silver or better airline status join free.
- World Travelers Association (WTA) is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization that believes in ‘Traveling for a Purpose.’ https://
- Most Traveled People is a web site that posts name and countries visited for well, you guessed it. Web site is MostTraveledPeople.com
- The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) was formed in 1991 by a group of Travel & Tourism CEOs who felt that the sector’s contribution to economies and job creation was not being recognised. Its objectives were to use empirical evidence to promote awareness of Travel & Tourism’s economic contribution; to expand markets in harmony with the environment; and to reduce barriers to growth. Web site is: https://www.wttc.org
- The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) is the world’s premier business travel and meetings organization headquartered in Washington, D.C. area with operations on six continents. GBTA’s 7,000-plus members manage more than $345 billion of global business travel and meetings expenditures annually. Website is: http://www.gbta.org
- The World Food Travel Association (WFTA) is a non-profit and non-governmental organization (NGO) and the world’s leading authority on food travel. The Association is at the forefront of food travel development and promotion with cutting-edge resources for today’s food, drink, travel, hospitality and media professionals. Web site is: http://worldfoodtravel.org
Saturday, March 25, 2017
New Opt-in Message for sign-ups at NavigatorScore.com
Please scroll down to see your travel score from www.CruisingSociety.org
You can share this with your friends -- yes, bragging rights.
...and they can get their score too --- at www.NavigatorScore.com
Not expecting this email? Please just ignore it, someone filling out the www.NavigatorScore.com questionnaire may have made error and entered your email.
** Bravo – See your score in the results list at the bottom of this reply. Your travel score is private and you can share this self-reporting email if you like. If you would like us to announce your score in our twitter feed at www.Twitter.com/
CruisingSociety please reply to this email with a) your permission, b) your name as if should be shown, and c) a social media profile or website can link to.
** If you’ve circumnavigated the globe but did not check you are a member of the Circumnavigators Club, I would be pleased to nominate you by sending your name and email to them. The club is a fraternal club of world travelers and one of really nice benefits is reciprocal membership with the Yale Club in New York. Please reply with “Please nominate me to Circumnavigators Club” – then I will forward your into to them. See more info about the club here: http://circumnavigators.org/
** If you’ve got some status with cruise lines you may be able to quality for match status with other cruise lines. I will be covering more opportunities in the regular email newsletter. Right now one of the lines MCO is offering to match status on the line. See that offer at: https://www.msccruisesusa.com/
** You may have checked that you qualify for travel certificates. Here’s a link to a great service where you can order custom certificates. http://tiffanycertificates.
** If you are a business traveler – a road warrior --- you may also want to join the National Professional Travelers Association – it is a LinkedIn group that we manage – join free at www.NPTA.com
** If you have opted in for the email newsletter, thanks – more info will follow – one of the primary topics we have in helping our friends maximize the value of their loyalty point programs, and we are a great advocate of loyalty point reciprocal use
** If you did not opt in for the email newsletter. That means I can’t keep you up to date on one of the primary topics the society has interest in; in helping our friends maximize the value of their loyalty point programs, and we are a great advocate of loyalty point reciprocal use. If you would like to be on the email newsletter list please do opt-in by returning to the www.YourTravelScore.com page and simply entering your name and email, then checking yes to the email opt-in form. You don’t need to fill out the full survey again.
Thanks, and luck be with you.
Mitchell P. Davis, CEO, CrusingSociety™ ... a Broadcast Interview Source, Inc. company.
Here’s information on the 9 groups listed in the “do you also belong to” section. No endorsement is implied.
Updated with NavigatorScore.com 3/27/17